Left overs


The farthest I've ever been, yet the closest I am to you, 
It took so much to believe
It took so much to perceive/grieve/conceive.

You fade through the woods
rising morning water on the ground
every strong step you take
every strong moment is profound.

The journey is not forsaken
Consecrated



Wet with out clothes on- left overs

Won't you come with white spring bleeding out
oh oh oh. You're breathing life in my being,
singing and we're singing, on the delta without fleeing


(no no no)- get wet with our clothes on. swimming on the dry land.
Honey settle with me, i know you won't leave me, not that you have to go.

A work in progress, all rights reserved (C) 2012 John Canales

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear internet,

Exploring Music: A Hyperactive Peregrination of The White Lotus Composer

Inside the Creative Mind of Rick Rubin: Deciphering His Insights